Sunday, May 31, 2009

How they stole the show....

The Brotherhood was undoubtedly, the BEST performance of the day! For one, you just can't beat Annei. Noooo freaking way. They got the crowd super hyped up.




Dipetik daripada Blog Julia



The main reason I came for teachers day celebration, Selva Boys/brotherhood HoHoHo supeeer chunn. I bet En. Selva was crying back there xd.




Dipetik daripada Blog Zhen Ying




The acapella went something like this :
That day I went to the bomba,
All I saw was Mr. Selva,
He was drinking nothing but soda,
So we're burning up, burning up for Mr. Selva
I ponteng at Taman Herba,
Unlucky me he went and ronda,
He said " Gan, please go back to the class la"
So we're burning up, burning up for Mr. Selva...
So, we detected a special bond between the kaki ponteng and Mr. Selva...we are a family,
...burning up, burning up for Mr. Selva...so sweet of you, boys.




Dipetik daripada Blog Pn.Chong




The Brotherhood, aka SELVA's BOYS, who performed the "Selva Song" which was the BEST performance for the day
Dipetik daripada blog Kiew Yee Lei







All Went Good

No comments:

Post a Comment