Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Say Hello to my little friend

Since you motherfuckers are motherfucking lazy to update this motherfucking blog, so I have decided to update this motherfucking blog! All right?? So I have found a cheap cars for the brotherhood, well is not that cheap and is not that big and it wont fit the 10 of us...So beli 3 or 4 laa right?? so this is a picture of the cars, I have trouble choosing which one...So I need you motherfuckers to help me decide which is better aite?? And sorry for cursing alot! My XBOX pisses me off every time I open it! and I cant play my Need for Speed!!! DAMN it!! Im so in love with Need for Speed! YEAH!!















Pagani Zonda S
Koenigsegg CCX

Nissan 350Z

Lamborghini Reventon

Lotus Exige

Lexus LF-A, This one x payah beli...Pinjam farhan punya

Bugatti Veyron


-iQan-

No comments:

Post a Comment