Monday, June 1, 2009

Live and Uncut!



Hey everyone! Now you too can singalong together with The Brotherhood to our latest hit! Toping the charts at #1 for its first week of release is none other than Burnin' Up, Selva-Mix! That's right, these are the original, Brotherhood approved lyrics, with the bonus edition of the unreleased Annei's Rap version! Enjoy!







(Justin, Shaun, Kai Lun)

I'm hot,
You're cold,
You go around,
Like you know,
Who I am,
But you don't,
You've got me on my toes,
I'm slippin' into the lava,
And I'm tryin' to keep from going under,
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up, for you baby!

(The Brotherhood comes in)(Ken goes REMIX!)

1, 2, 3, 4!
Burnin' up, burnin' up for Mr. Selva!

(Annei's solo)

That day,
There was a fire,
Who do I call?
Mr. Selva!
Then he [then he],
Asked me [asked me],
To go join the..
BOMBA!

*Chorus*
So that day I went to the bomba,
All I saw was Mr. Selva,
He was drinking nothing but a soda,
So we're burnin' up, burnin' up, for Mr. Selva.

(Annei's solo)

He teaches,
The students,
PJ and Mathematics,
His favourite, subtopic,
Is certainly, quadratics!

I ponteng at Taman Herba,
But unlucky me he went and ronda,
He said, "Gan, please go back to class la,"
So we're burnin' up, burnin' up, for Mr. Selva.

*Bridge*
He walks into the room,
With a big, thick cane,
Get ready guys,
'Cos here comes the KING OF PAIN!

Everyone in this arena,
Put your hands together for Mr Selva,
He's the sexiest teacher in this era,
So give it up, give it up,
For Mr. Selva!

(Annei's freestyle rap)
How yo' doing, Mr Selva?
It's me, Annei aka Yuva,
You go to school, day and night,
Our relationship izzo' very tight,

When I see you my heart swells with pride,
Like a room full of magnesium oxide.
Annei and The Brotherhood rocking the stage togetha',
Especially fo' you on Teacher's Day, Mr. Selva
So let's rock this place to the ground,
C'mon y'all, let's turn this chorus around!

*Repeat chorus*



Peace and love to all them Brotherhood-lovers out there.


Ken aka Chavo

No comments:

Post a Comment